Wednesday, June 8, 2011

on 9 comments

Vintage Ozotic 507

This is another old ozotic pro nail polish, circa around 2003.  I bought this the same time I bought this old Ozotic.

I used this polish as the last colour on my tip in my autumn mani a week or so back, and realised that I really had to swatch it on its own.  This was two coats over black.  
It's a rather interesting colour, gold with green duochrome, and an amazing metallic shimmer.  It's a shame that this colour isn't available in their current range as I think it's a real stand out.

This shows the green duochrome.


And up close.


I just love pulling out these old colours from my stash, although it does make me feel a little old.
*Edit - After seeing Steffels post about Chemistry 507, I've discovered that this old Ozotic is the long discontinued #507*

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade. Don't worry about feeling old - I've still got some perfectly good polish from the '90's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love green this is great looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand. That's a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is look almost like chanel peridot eh?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I live in Canberra, Australia with my husband, Mr Ten and Miss Eight. My blog is all about nail polish, and a few other bits in between. You can contact me at morenailpolish@iinet.net.au