Thursday, March 15, 2012

on 28 comments

Nail art challenge entries 31-61

I'm glad you all enjoyed the first 30 entries yesterday

I've loved reading everyone's comments - although I didn't respond to any ;)

It's facinating how everyone it attracted to different designs and styles, which is why it is going to be very difficult for the judges to pick a winner. We all have such different tastes and I'm just not sure that we are going to agree. But I have an idea about it that I might run past everyone tomorrow.

Today are the next 31 entries and tomorrow will be another 31 entries. (I'm still amazed at the responses to this giveaway - but I know it's all about the gorgeous Lynnderella prizes).

Sorry if I have messed anyone's name or blog up again, I'll do my best to fix them up, but rest assured each persons name is recorded in my entries spreadsheet ready for the random drawings.

Happy ogling at these pretty manis everyone, and I hope you get inspired to try some of these yourself.

Kristin - www.luminouslacquer.com
Kelly - http://www.kellyskolors.com/
Aly
Gen
Ali
Jelana
Julia
Rosie - little-nails.blogspot.com
Melanie
Nail Diva - http://avidlian.blogspot.com
Ruth
Charlotte - charlottes-nails.blogspot.com
Sam
Jesse (SwiftBlue)
The Nail Files - http://www.nail-files.tumblr.com
Tara
Alana Pretty Purple Polish - www.prettypurplepolish.com
Tashi
Cheryl - purrplecatclaws.wordpress.com
Kris
Kaylie
Lexi
Dani
Sofie - http://swaafie.blogspot.com/
Anusia
Akshita
Melissa - http://passionforpolish.blogspot.com.au/
Grace - lacquerandlattes.blogspot.com
Silvia
Victoria
Nancy

28 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm so not winning this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But there is random draws sweetie, so your still in the running no matter what!

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many wonderful manis......I especially love the little mermaid design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi manicure is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MADDDD! That Sailor Moon mani just plain rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg Akshita and Grace, respect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love Anusia and Cheryl manis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lexi is my hero. Sailor Moon mani FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. more wows! I'm enjoying seeing the inspiration pics as much as the nails. I love Alana's city lights. It's like an earth bound galaxy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) So many amazing manis and more to come tomorrow! I get mesmerised by the city lights, I could watch them for hours! :)

      Delete
  9. Again, so many talented people! I don't envy you judge!!! I quite like the cabbage one and Kris, they're all great really!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lexi is really skilled, but that mani is not original at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The red cabbage mani is genius! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, amazing how jelana managed to find inspiration from the humble red cabbage :O i really like her interpretation of it (:

    and victoria's cat mani is SO CUTE! <3

    (btw, the purrplecatclaws blog should be for Cheryl, the cup inspiration entry :S)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the red cabbage & blue frogs, how crazy bonkers are they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo many favourites, I love the cat and the frogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really impressed by all of these! And I love seeing how people can get their inspiration from pretty much just about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! Sent Lexi's to a friend from college, and he loved them, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The red cabbage is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many wonderful entries! And how sweet of Victoria to model her nails after her cat <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I should have thought of The Little Mermaid one! haha I have Flounder tattooed on my hip!

    So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Again an amazing job. Actually I love Ali's with pineapple most. Such a simple and adorable inspiration, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I live in Canberra, Australia with my husband, Mr Ten and Miss Eight. My blog is all about nail polish, and a few other bits in between. You can contact me at morenailpolish@iinet.net.au